Frequently Asked Questions
How to put in contact lenses?
Step 1: After you get the lenses, please do not put on them immediately. The liquid in the package is saline and disinfectant, and it will irritate your eyes. Please put the lenses in the contact lens care solution about 6-8 hours before you wear them.
Step 2: Take the lens out from the packet gently after washing and drying your hands. Then make sure you are holding the correct side of the lens.
Step 3: Hold up your upper eyelid and pull down your lower lid, then use the index finger to gently place the lens.
Step 4: Look up and down, left and right after putting the lens in so that it will settle into place, then close your eye in a while.
Step 5: Do again for the other eye through simple steps!
How to remove contact lenses?
Step 1: Wash and dry your hands thoroughly before touching your eyes.
Step 2: Use your clean hand to gently pull down your lower eyelid, then pull up your upper eyelid.
Step 3: Using your index finger and thumb to pinch the lens gently.
Step 4: Look up and slide the lens down gently so that the lens will be kept in your eye, then pinch it off onto a finger. Do it again for the other eye.
Do your lenses come with a prescription?
Yes! Some of them are available with a prescription, you can check the item information such as title and description. If you have normal eyesight or you simply need a decoration, choose -0.00. And we are sorry that we have no + lenses to offer.
Consult your eye doctor to confirm the diopter counts before ordering.
Why is the actual color different from that on the website?
Due to variable factors, such as light, camera lens filters, surrounding colors, original eye color/ eye shape/ makeup, etc, the color of the lenses may vary and look different. Such cases should be acceptable.
Please contact us within 24 hours after you have received your lenses if you have any doubt about your lenses. Please don’t forget to enclose the lens picture so that we can check for you.
What to do when lenses irritate eyes?
Please soak your lenses in care solution which is exclusive for contact lenses for 24 hours, then rinse and scrub your lenses gently.
Check the two sides before wearing lenses to avoid uncomfortable experience, such as irritation, dry eyes，blurry vision, etc
Safety information about wearing contact lenses.
1. Always wash your hands before wearing, removing or handling your contact lenses.
2. Do not lend, borrow or share used contact lenses, otherwise, it may lead to infection or even blindness to eyes.
3. Please take off your lenses before sleeping.
4. Insert lenses before putting make-up on around eyes, and take off lenses before taking make-up off.
5. Please do not attend any water sports when wearing lenses.
6. New contact wearer wears less than 4 hours a day. When your eyes adapted to the lenses, you can wear them longer, but do not exceed 8 hours a day.
How to take care for contact lenses.
1.Clean and disinfect the lens with moderate care solution (Place the contact in the palm of your hand. Wet your lenses with a few drops of care solution and carefully rub the lenses).
2. Use fresh care solution each time and discard solution from lens case after each use.
3. Remember to change the solution regularly if you do not wear the lens often.
4. Rinse and scrub your lens every 2-3 days to prevent protein precipitation effectively.
5. Keep the lens away from sharp objects because the lenses are very thin and vulnerable.
Yes, you can change the information before the order is shipped.
When can I get the parcel?
Total Delivery Time = Processing Time + Shipping Time
Processing Time: Before shipping your order, normally we need 3-7 business days to prepare your products, do strict quality-control tests and carefully package the items. So the processing time is separate from the shipping time. *If your item was out stock, the processing time will be extended 2-3 business days for urgent replenishment.
Shipping time: normally it will take 5-20 business days by expedited shipping method.
Where is my order and How can I track?
All of the placed orders will be processed and dispatched within 3-5 business days. Some items with high prescription and shortage may experience possibly delayed dispatch for 2-3 days because of customization and stocking. Please understand.
Get your tracking number through your own
account or shipping confirmation email, and Track your Order HERE
- *Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, processing time might be delayed 2-3 business days. Delivery might be delayed within 10-20 days.
It is a pity that we do not provide exchange service for anyone. If your order has any faulty or issue, contact us within 24 hours once you get the parcel.
Please turn to Return/Refund Policy and get more details.
Our customer service team will solve your problems as soon as possible.
If the goods have any faulty and issue with your order when you get the parcel, contact us within 24 hours!
Please enclose the picture and tell us the details of the issue, we will check and solve it for you as soon as possible.